This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Cycle 12

My husband and I have been homeless now for a whole month, we also had a whole cycle go by with a big fat nothing too. DH and I were talking this weekend during one or our many 4+ hour drives over the weekend and the "baby" topic came up. At the end of may marks our one year anniversary of TTC. It is also and anniversary of a a very difficult year. I never truly realized that it was that bad when is was happening. There was always something that covered up the disappointment, the sadness, and the difficult times.
As I look forward to what there is to come, I can't see a pregnancy out there for us until at least September. DH and I are not living together yet because our feline friends are not adjusting well to living with my in-laws felines; which in turn leaves me living with them. (Don't get me wrong I love living with them, and am blessed to have such a wonderful mother and father-in-law, BUT I really want to be living with my husband.) I may be able to move up to where DH is staying hopefully by the end of the month and then at the end of June if I have not found a new job, I will be going back to work at a Summer Camp to volunteer my time again. Then there goes another two months because the summer camp is 6.5 hours away for DH and I am only allotted 24 hours of consecutive off time and the drive is so not worth it when I have to be back by 10 am.
I was able to see my sister and nephew last week, it was so hard to be around her. She's 21 weeks and all I want to do is cry when I see her belly. That hurt feeling isn't so bad when I look at my nephew, I love him to much to feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment