This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cycle 11

I never thought it would take this long when my husband and I started TTC. I expected that maybe it would take up to six months, but not a year... or more. I at the point where I'm not expecting anything, I'm just going with it. We aren't living together right now because we don't have a new place yet, and when we do manage to get together its like Christmas or Thanksgiving around because we are forever around various family members because we are each living with some. I really wish life wasn't so stressful and that it could be easy like it was for my sister and brother-in-law. They are due in August with their second (their first is just a year), and it was a first times a charm with them.

Life just seems to be kicking us in the but every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment