This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Chemical Pregnacy, Miscarriage?

I'm not sure really whats going on, AF arrived this morning. I had some light cramping last night as I went to bed but nothing I was worried about, I just assumed it was stomach cramps vs. AF cramps. Today though, its defiantly from AF.
Could I have been pregnant? Yes and no. I had yet to get a BFP, I was going to test tomorrow as it would be a full five weeks since my last period. I'm thinking though that I am have a miscarriage of a chemical pregnancy. Only so because I normally never have cramping and AF didn't start out like normal with a small bit of spotting followed by a 12 hour wait. I've had constant cramping since waking accompanied by heavy bleeding (for me).

Cycle 9 will be better

No comments:

Post a Comment