This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cycle 9, are you out there?

As it stands right now I'm not sure if cycle 9 is coming. I am going on six days late with two BFN's and no signs of anything except maybe some soar bb's. I'm not really sure how I am feeling at this time.  There's a WHOLE lot of confusion going on, but no real excitement or disappointment either. Obviously I'd be fine if I do get a BFP, but then again I'd be fine too if AF arrives as well. The confusion is spurning from the fact that I have never been late since AF regulated itself out after going off BCP. Over the weekend when I first noticed I was late, I thought it was the stress of the Holidays; then it turned into its the stress I am having from the flu. My family decided they wanted to give me a "very" special gift this Christmas, to spend Christmas night praying to the porcelain goddess. After hearing that you may think MS? No, you forget the two BFN's that I received latter on in the week that I mentioned earlier.  I guess we will give it another week or so, take another test. If there is a BFN then I guess its time to call my doctor..

Sometimes I feel like I may be a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to "having" pregnancy symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment