This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

To believe in ART

This next cycle DH and I will be starting the process of ART. DH had to start with a SA to determine if there is anything holding us up on his end. I will be starting with Femara to lower my estrogen levels to delay my ovulation so that my Doc can then give me a injection of  Ovidrel that will force me to ovulate when he wants so we can time everything. I really feel that this new doctor is actively working towards getting us pregnant quickly vs just slowly waiting to see if its going to happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment