This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Cycle 25

That was a hard month... so much going on and not much of it good. Our house that we rent out needs a new furnace  the one there is on its last legs. We have decided thst  are going to put the one in our current house there and purchase a new one for us so that we get to benifit from it.
Its finnaly decided to be spring here, we spent the day yesterday out side working on fixing an erosion problem that we have on theside of our house. We added steps and a kinda retaining wall/raised plater bed. It was nice to work outside for a while. I had spent most of the weekend working on my sister-in-laws vail for her upcoming wedding.
Its been hard the last few days to get our minds off the fact that this last cycle has came and went. I had my own private pitty party on my drive home friday then we had one together friday night.. dh was pretty upset and dissipointed i think more so then i was...

No comments:

Post a Comment