This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cycle 20

I was a bit surprised when my period arrived today. I have had severe breast tenderness and sensitivity for about the past three weeks ever since I ovulated. I just had this feeling that I was going to get a BFP. But alas it was a BFN this morning when I took a test thinking that I was. I was going to have the best Christmas, well anything is better then last Christmas. I had the flu on Christmas and then was two weeks late and very grumpy. I guess I just have to wait for another new year to come around and maybe this will be our year..

No comments:

Post a Comment