This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

cycle 18

The first round of clomid didn't work. I can't say I'm not disappointed because I am. Not nearly as much as DH is I'm sure. He has been asking me every day since the "egg drop" as he likes the call it, when we can find out if the clomid helped and we are pregnant. And every day it made me smile and made me hope inside that it could happen this month.
I have this feeling that for as much as we want this pregnancy I am going to suffer and have a horrible pregnancy when it happens.. Nothing like my sisters or any of my friends, I will just be miserable the whole time. DH and I recently watched What to expect when expecting, I feel I will be more like Elizabeth Banks character then her mother in laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment