This blog will primarily be about my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. I am TTC in my late 20's as full-time house-wife/ "crafter" living away from friends and family in Michigan. My husband and I are trying for our first baby.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself, record my experiences/feelings and to receive information and support from others. Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I hope you will share this journey with us!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cycle 14

Its killing me today.. I have not felt this awful from cramps in months if not ever. Why am I forced  to go through this month after month. Can't we just get along and conceive a child already? I mean its one thing to make my breast sore for the whole week before I get my period, but to have mind numbing craps to go with it? Come on!
Other news, I leave for six weeks today.. Looks like I get to feel this way again in another four or so weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment